Stress hurts. It can contribute to health ailments, increased anxiety, sleep problems, and it even affects your digestion. Finding ways to decrease your stress level is critical to your physical and emotional well-being.
People de-stress in many different ways. Here are some tips that may help you:
- Find quiet time, whether meditation, prayer, or simple silence.
- Get outside- enjoy the beauty of nature and the fresh air.
- Get enough quality sleep, using 8 hours as a base and adapt for you.
- Move your body. Exercise of any type is great for body and soul.
- Eat clean, healthy foods and drink your water.
- Maintain a positive attitude: remember to laugh and smile.
- Do something silly, crazy, or goofy to cheer yourself up.
Want even more ideas? Check this article out from Huffington Post!